Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

Artistic Inspirations

Good morning! 

Second post from me today...that doesn't happen often lol.

Challenge 30 over at Artistic Inspirations has gone live today :) The theme this week is Fancy folds.

Our sponsor this week is QKR Stampede, and they are offering the winner 5 digis of their choice.



I hope that you can pop over and see what the DT Team have come up with and give the challenge a try yourself :)

http://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

For this challenge, I have made an easel card and I have used the Watering Hearts image from QKR. I hope you like it :)


Thanks for stopping by xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card I love the image and the butterfly just finished it off nicely. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is quite pretty. The color combo is fabulous. Of course, I, too, am a fan of step cards. See my post for this coming week for a side angle step card. So fun! ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete