Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Vintage Elusions

Hi there everyone and Happy Halloween!

Firstly I want to say 'Hello' and thank you to all my followers and 'Welcome' to my new followers. I really appreciate your support and all the lovely comments :D xx

I also want to apologise for being late with this post.... Vintage Elusions new challenge went live on Monday...
A big thank you to everyone who took part in the last challenge, and congratulations to the winners :)

Challenge 13 is Fantasy/Anything Goes.

We have some lovely sponsors and fantastic work once again from our DT team, why not pop along and have a look, and I hope you will feel inspired to join in :)

This is my 'Fantasy' Fat Page


Thank you for stopping by
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Love this one Paula so chose it to comment on...your coloring is fantastic, the first thing that I notice! Beautiful work. You are quite the artist! Must run in the family- lol. Did Besitos come from a love of Dorito's? Teasing! But now you have me wondering where the name came from! Proud to be your team mate!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete