Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Vintage Elusions

Good morning!

Again a little late with posting, but my wee man was sick so I was otherwise occupied, but thankfully he is much better now :)

Challenge 10 is now live over at Vintage Elusions. The theme is Autumn Colours/Anything Goes. This is my first project as part of the wonderful DT team, and I am honored and excited to be working with such talented and fantastic people :)

Our sponsors this week are Floppy Lattee, offering a voucher to spend in the shop, and The Crafty Pad, offering 3 digis of winner's choice.

This is my DT make:


Why not have a look at what the other DT members have created for you and I hope you will be inspired to take part :)
Remember you do not have to enter a vintage project,


2 comments:

  1. love this. i love the butterfly trail very blingy emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love everything about this. Wishing you a wonderful Thursday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete