Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Organised at last...

Over the last week or so I have been trying to organise 'my corner' to get it the way I want it and to have plenty of space for study and crafting. I think I have finally got it now, so there is no excuse for not keeping up with either lol.

I haven't really gotten too much crafting done lately, but here is some stuff done not too long ago lol


This card was made for a challenge...the theme was 'something for a male', I didn't win, but was pleased with the outcome :)


My first attempt at a skinny :)


This card was made for a challenge, the theme being 'two shades of blue'...I finally figured out a way to have only two shades of blue and I won this challenge :D

and lastly...here are a few ATCs I made just for fun lol



No comments:

Post a Comment